View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008, 11:10 AM   #26
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Well, that looks like a decent dictionary, Nick. Thanks. The Random House one didn't seem to have any words that most people don't already know. This one, particularly with it already being in HTML format, might not be too bad. I may give it a whirl although making the two-tiered table of contents will mean adding several hundred links and will take some time. It'll be a huge file, too. Probably'll add a pound to each reader just to hold it all.
I too had started using a two-tier TOC, but abandoned it when it DID become too cumbersome to do by hand. I only got up to 'Ca - Cc' (not to be confused with ca-ca )

Thanks for (maybe) taking this on! And please make the source .html available afterwards; you never know who might use it to convert to...

Below is an image from an early attempt by me!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	REB1200_TOC_not yet added to this html.jpg
Views:	527
Size:	134.8 KB
ID:	16694  

Last edited by nrapallo; 10-01-2008 at 11:12 AM.
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote