View Single Post
Old 08-17-2013, 06:19 PM   #36327
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
I recently switched from one real estate brokerage to another. when I got here I noticed that the computer speed was syrup like, did a speed test and we running along at 0.85 and the office I came from (which is almost right across the street) was at 20. so, I told the powers that be that the connection speeds SUCKED! they asked what they could do, and I said give me permission and I'll get it upgraded, so that was the first project. when that was done they asked if I had any other input. I said, well, while we're at it, this phone system is a dinosaur and there are no longer replacement parts for it. so they said ok, source that out. so I had a guy come in with a bid for 15k. that didn't go over real well, so they asked me if I could find a used system. I found one that I have installed probably hundreds of back in the day for a little over 4k, and just spent the last three days installing it. this is a three story building, 28 desks. boy am I pooped! now I get to go back to pretending like I'm a realtor! (it sure was phone to be a tool user again!)
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote