View Single Post
Old 03-13-2013, 12:22 PM   #157
mjt57
Connoisseur
mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle app on iPad and iPhone
Hi Zimmy. My DX used to go for about 3 or so weeks between charges with 3G turned on. In recent times before I got the PPW it would last two or three days. I turned off 3G and it'd last a couple of weeks.

The DX is nearly 3 years old now, so presumably the battery in it has a finite life. Hopefully I'll get longer service from the PPW. Currently I'm seeing about 2 weeks between charges. However, that's not an issue.

I have a charger connected by the bedside table so it's not a problem to connect it any time I feel like it, to ensure that it's fully charged.
mjt57 is offline   Reply With Quote