View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 12:33 PM   #500
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbooo View Post

While I'm here is there any way to suppress the auto Calibre cover page? Other than adding in a proper one?

ALSO (sorry, lol) when I open up a file I was working on using your template, the extra tab doesn't appear. It only appears if I open the template first, keeping that window open, then open up the file. Is that normal?
At the moment there is no way, well there is one. If you find the command line syntax to disable the default page you can add that syntax to the "additional command" in the Misc. tab. I'll look into adding a disable flag for future releases.

I'm not sure what tab bar your taking about. But I knew there is a ribbon that shows up under similar circumstances, which shouldn't....it's the old UI for 2003 compatibility
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote