View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 12:15 PM   #82
wizwor
Wizard
wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wizwor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by shenye View Post
In the long-run, perhaps. In the short-run, they had just another victory. If I am not allowed to decide for myself what operation system I run on my tablet, then I consider this a severe and unjustified restriction on my individual personal freedom.
What you can decide is to buy another tablet or phone. Since we do not depend on Apple and Samsung to bring us Chinese products, we can get purchase 'open' products if we are willing to forego the service subsidies and cool logos.
wizwor is offline   Reply With Quote