View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 04:09 AM   #70
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
The PDF is generated from a doc file.
I could:
- send you the doc
- add what you will send me
- append a new generated PDF from you

I don't really know anything about licenses and things like that.

AsRegardsSpacesInFilename,ThanksForPointingItOut.I WillRemoveThemAsSoonAsPackerzrockWillProvideSometh ingToUpdateTheGuide.
How about the one used for the Wiki materials:
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/

See this link for the body of text to put in an off-line work:
http://creativecommons.org/choose/no...on=3.0&lang=en

Even if your "Country of Original Publication" grants the original author a copyright on the material (USA and I think at least Canada does) - it would still not hurt to put a single line Copyright statement in the file.

If you don't reside in the "Country of Original Publication" (this web site is hosted in Canada), the general rule is you can choose to follow the practice of your "Country of Residence" or that of the "Country of Original Publication".

- - - -

I made this post over-long and over-detailed so it had all of the above details in one spot for other readers in the future.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote