View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 03:54 AM   #78
wings99
wings99 is kind to children and small, furry animalswings99 is kind to children and small, furry animalswings99 is kind to children and small, furry animalswings99 is kind to children and small, furry animalswings99 is kind to children and small, furry animalswings99 is kind to children and small, furry animalswings99 is kind to children and small, furry animalswings99 is kind to children and small, furry animalswings99 is kind to children and small, furry animalswings99 is kind to children and small, furry animalswings99 is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T2
I love my ereader (Sony 650), & I'll just buy books from Borders (now Bookworld.com.au) I do still find myself in bookshops during my lunch time, Have got Dymocks & a really good indie near my work. However, I take a photo of the books I want on my phone, then go & buy them online. Bookworld is rather expensive compared to a Kindle, however my local library is best for epub format. I frequent my local library weekly for pbooks, which I love. Overall, I prefer ebooks. I find that the local bookshops are overpriced, in Australia we get ripped off, they only stock maybe 3 books out of a series, then the books vanish from the shelves. Am still hunting for a book which I saw but didn't get at the time but when I went back it was gone. I can be sitting here at home on a Sunday really needed something to read & I have my computer, usb cable & Bookworld. Problem solved! Now the next big decision is what ereader do I buy next.
wings99 is offline   Reply With Quote