View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 05:37 PM   #10
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I think it's fairly safe to say that Sigil isn't adding any random periods to ToC entries.

EDIT: and the TOC for your attached ePub shows up fine in ADE for me (with no periods).
Also, since fixed-layout read-aloud ePubs (whatever that may entail) are not standard ePubs by any means... I sincerely doubt you'll be able to open them in Sigil without breaking some of that non-standard functionality. Perhaps you should be looking at the iBooks authoring software for that sort of thing?

Last edited by DiapDealer; 08-08-2012 at 05:59 PM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote