View Single Post
Old 07-19-2011, 10:35 AM   #211
Iņigo
Guru
Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.Iņigo did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: iRex iLiad, iRex DR800S. K4NT. Kobo Aura, Aura One, Libra 2.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan_s View Post
Thanks for the help. I'm sorry to be fussy but xournal is too heavy and doesn't give me the same satisfaction as being able to annotate inside the basic FBreader. I like having the same kind of feeling as writing on the newspaper that I am reading. Now I read my newspapers on the DR800 I still want to be able to do Sodoku , crosswords, or just write thoughts onto it. Also it's a step backwards from the previous firmware, so possibly just a small bug that got introduced, since it still almost works(?)

So my questions are - is there any good explanation for why the PDF annotation no longer works? I'm happy to go poking around but would appreciate any prior knowledge that readers of this thread may already have.

Loving the DR800+ as a whole new toy
There was a format change between version 1 and version 2 (beta) of DR800 software, and if I remember correctly there were more people saying that their annotations corrupted...
try to search in the forum.
Iņigo is offline   Reply With Quote