View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009, 11:38 AM   #1
Mnementh
Groupie
Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
UK date format, is it possible?

Hi,

I'm not sure if this has been asked before, I have searched but couldn't find anything, but I was wondering if there was a setting to have forum posts show the date in UK format i.e. DD/MM/YYYY rather than MM/DD/YYYY?

I've looked through all the control panel options and can't see one (I may be missing something obvious).

The main reason for wanting this is it's very confusing when looking at a date that is written in a format you are not used to especially when the day happens to be less than or equal to 12. I know to some people this may only be a minor thing but it's very disconcerting when looking at a date stamp to see when something was posted and having to stop and think about whether it was written in US or UK format, especially as 99% of the other forums I'm on have the option to use the UK format so I have to try and remember whether or not this is also one (I hope that made sense).

If this option is not available is it something which could be added as I'm sure I'm not the only person with this issue?

TIA

Mnementh
Mnementh is offline   Reply With Quote