View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 06:07 AM   #168
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
I fully agree with your preferred behaviour. I think no. 2 and no. 3 are a must.

You're correct that the "mini-bar" could disappear in scenario no. 1, because seeing two different progress bars at the bottom of the screen at the same time might be confusing.

Unrelated suggestion (cosmetic): in the fabulous XHTML output of highlights and notes (Marvin's no. 1 killer feature for me that makes it clear Marvin is superior over Stanza, iBooks, the Kindle app, and the rest), could you please stop adding a period (.) following the time-stamp? It's great that the notes are time-stamped (another among countless clever innovations in Marvin!), but the final period following the time-stamp doesn't make sense syntactically or typographically. Thanks for removing it, if possible.

Last edited by Faterson; 12-13-2012 at 06:10 AM.