Thread: HD Should I upgrade?
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 05:17 PM   #18
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyDisks View Post
So, if me, the apps that I rarely use would get offloaded to my computer and also stored to external hd/cd/dve. And only load when needed? Heck , with the few apps I have, scrolling up and down finding them tells me I may have too many seeing that most that I have are "Once in a blue moon" use programs.

I am starting to wonder.

I do not trust any off site storage, everything that is digital is stored on removable media or external drives. So It will not be lost at a keystroke or electronic "Burp".

I sort of live my life by the "KISS" principle and it works for me.

I do that too, except for some reason I haven't backed up all of my apps on the Fire.
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote