Thread: Horror!
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2008, 11:51 AM   #2
BookishDreamer
Cultural Artist
BookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterBookishDreamer can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Sony 505, Kindle 2
I read the first 2 Dark Tower books and The Stand as a teenager. I liked The Stand but not Dark Tower. Haven't tried any of his other books.

Not sure if this falls into the style of book you're seeking, but check out "Fear Nothing" and "Seize the Night" by Dean Koontz. Personally, I love the audio versions with Keith Szarabajka reading. I really want Koontz to finish the third book he's reportedly been writing for almost the past decade.

Dreamer
BookishDreamer is offline   Reply With Quote