View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008, 08:12 AM   #1
JanetCinNC
Groupie
JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JanetCinNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 650 in red, Sony PRS-600 in red, Sony PRS-505 in red, iPad 2
High-end leather cover for Sony reader

If any of you are familiar with Levenger and their beautiful leather goods, you'll be very happy to hear this! Levenger has introduced a zipped leather case in red, black, or saddle brown for the Sony and other readers of similar size. You can go to www dot levenger dot com and do a search on Circa Zip Folio W/ Attachment for Electronic Reader. It costs $98

The case is the same size as their Circa zip folio in compact, so you could also have it in navy for $90 if you want to supply your own velcro. They also make them in brown bomber jacket leather (also need your own velcro). And if you can use the girly colors of grapemist (light purple), bluebell (light blue), or celery (light green), you can get them on clearance for $25 if you supply your own velcro.

No, I don't work for Levengers - I just wish I did because I could surely use an employee discount!

Prepare to drool!
JanetCinNC is offline   Reply With Quote