View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 01:46 AM   #9
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
I agree this design of the Readius was so innovative and really the ultimate to date in terms of portable. I had high hopes, but eventually lost them for the device when they were forcing specific mobile connectivity options. I just think that was a function of funding and resources rather than anything else. I hope someone like the folks with the company in the Ukraine or ??? see if they can bring this device back and call it The Phoenix as it willl rise form the ashes if done properly.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote