View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 09:03 PM   #67
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
That's what I discovered. Is there no "ukunlocked" type of service? Amazon blocked me unless cookies were enabled also.

Anyway, Kobo was ridiculously easy to navigate for UK access and purchase. I'll probably just use them.
I would be interested in knowing how to use a VPN and also get rid of the cookie problem too. Is there an easy [and free] way to do this? Any help would be appreciated, but should warn you, I'm not that tech-savvy, so the easier the better.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote