View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 08:38 PM   #244
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallOfCth'reader View Post
What do the postings on a social media site have to do with errors in a purchased ebook?

I fail to see the point you are trying to make.
I think he's lost his mind and is ready for the asylum. He's making no useful point here. In face, none of John's messages have made any point worth making.

If I am reading an eBook and I happen to notice errors, I will mark them and fix them after I've finished reading unless the any of the errors are recurring and annoying enough that I have to fix them before continuing. When I am done, I might not have a perfectly correct eBook, but it will be better then it was before.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote