View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 04:46 PM   #24
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi View Post
I am still stuck with iOS 4 something because of the Stanza issues. I can't risk upgrading. I wrote to Amazon and requested for help on this issue and they assured me that they were doing something about it but whatever they did was not good enough. For this reason alone I will not upgrade nor will buy a new iPad and most importantly, I will never buy a Kindle because Amazon played this dirty game on us.
The only issue seems to be the catalog tab (which from what I hear won't work on your version of iOS either) and the crash when choosing dictionary through a somewhat circuitous route (but works in the normal way of looking up a word).

I'm not sure I understand your hesitation.
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote