View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 02:02 PM   #22
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
I loved Hunger Games (the first one) and I hated Twilight. The first book was a really fun read, and I found it quite fresh and original, but I never read Battle Royale. The books did go downhill after the first one.

On io9.com they did a comparison of Battle Royale and Hunger Games to try to settle this question, but it was flawed from the start, because they compared Battle Royale THE MOVIE with Hunger Games THE BOOK.

http://io9.com/5888124/did-the-hunge...-battle-royale

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote