View Single Post
Old 01-21-2012, 05:50 AM   #150
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
I'm with a Kobo touch till not quite 2 months and don't know exactly the english names of the bages that I have, so I give them in French :
  • Amoureux des livres (book lover) to create an account to kobobooks (though I created one, I didn't got this one)
  • J'<3 ma bibliothèque (I love my librairary) to load a book on my reader
  • Il était une fois (once upon a time) : begining a new book
  • Livre refermé (book closed) : finish at least one book
  • soif de détails (thirsty for details) : to press on a book cover to obtain it : I did it, but I'm still 0% finished for this one
  • Chef scout 10 (scout chief 10) : 10 badges obtained
  • Hautement décoré 20 (Highly ornated ? ) 20 bages obtained (I'm only 90% through)
  • Lecteur nocturne (nighty reader ?) to read all night long
  • Mot vedette (star world ?) search 10 definitions in the dictionnary
  • Titan : it seems to need to have read a heavy book (they recommand War and Peace or some Proust's books) I'm 52% through
  • Livre captivant (page turner book ?) read two hours at a time
  • Heures de pointe de l'après-midi (I don't know how to translate it) : read 5 times between 4PM and 6 PM
  • Happy Hour : read 5 times between 6PM and 8 PM
  • Heures de grande écoute (I don't know how to translate it) : read 5 times between 8PM and 10 PM
  • Bien mieux au lit : (better in bed) : read 5 times between 10 PM and midnight
  • Heure fatidique (I'm 0% through) : read during frightening hours
  • Petit déjeuner (breakfast) read 5 times between 5AM and 7AM
  • Zéro déplacement (zero move) : read 5 times between 7AM and 9AM
  • Somnolence (drowsiness) : read 5 times between 9AM and 12AM
  • J'ai dévoré des livres au déjeuner (I ate books for lunch) : You read during lunch 12AM to 2PM
  • Ecole buissonnière (Truancy) : read 5 times between 2PM and 4PM
  • Buffet à volonté (I don't know how to translate it) : read a lot to obtain this (I'm 90% through)
  • Facebook (I'm 0% through) : to connect to facebook (I don't have a Facebook account and don't want one )
  • Guillemets (Quotes) : highlighting words in a book (I'm 0% through).
  • Papillon (Butterfly) : 10 Kobo shares on Facebook (I'm 0% trhough)

If there are other badges, those are cryptic ones
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote