View Single Post
Old 06-15-2011, 05:24 PM   #9
KecajN
Enthusiast
KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KecajN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBoox Inkpad 3, Inkpad X
Quote:
Originally Posted by KecajN View Post
I tried Duokan some time ago and I did not like it. Maybe I should try again now...
I loaded the latest Duokan in English translation and I am still not very impressed:
- I can use folders to organize books but folder list is not sorted causing navigation very difficult to navigate (currently I have 7 pages long list).
- PDF rendering is rather poor (comparing to original Kindle firmware), screen refresh is slow.
- Zoom options are quite OK
- ToC and other internal links do not work for me.

Duokan comparing to original Kindle firmware has a lot of interesting features but definitely is not ready for serious usage. I hope that some day it will be mature enough to use it on regular basis. But it has still a very long way to go.
KecajN is offline   Reply With Quote