View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 10:23 PM   #277
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
Is it an up/down flip or a left/right flip? But seriously, I've flipped it a thousand different ways and the page has never turned in either direction.
There are a few things to check:-
  • Have you tried re-calibrating your g-sensor on the Settings - Maintenance menu.
  • You also need to make sure Screen orientation is set to Auto in the Settings - Appearance menu. Or if you're inside a book, press the centre button to get to the mini-menu, select Rotate (mid-right) and make sure it's set to the centre box.
  • I haven't used FBReader much lately but I seem to remember that the page-flipping only works for some of the settings in the FB_config - Rotate menu. I've just tried 180+Fast next page which seems to work.

Even with all the above it's a bit temperamental. The g-sensor seems to go to sleep sometimes and needs waking up by doing a few page turns with the button.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote