View Single Post
Old 09-30-2010, 11:48 AM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leep View Post
These both sound like interesting alternatives to Dropbox and I like the idea of my own personal cloud.

The one beauty of Dropbox, of course, is that you can give access to different people for certain folders and share large files with them no matter where they are. I agree with you Daffy, that you can quickly use up your "free" dropbox allotment and that's a huge problem of using it for something like your Calibre library.

cheers
The same can be done with the PogoPlug.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote