View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 02:21 PM   #15
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by watershawl View Post
@delphidb96 I don't think you can legally run OSX on a Win or Linux PC in dual boot mode because Apple only licenses OSX for distribution on Apple hardware, but I guess it can technically be done.

This same Apple-strings-attached philosophy is why you have to have a Mac to create iPhoneOS apps too.
If they didn't want me to run OS X in dual-boot mode, they shouldn't have sold me a copy of Snow Leopard - nor should they have made it capable of installing on and running from any WinTel Core2Quad PC. (Yes, I purchased it direct from Apple.)

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote