View Single Post
Old 05-29-2010, 07:38 AM   #8
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervserver View Post
Its actions like this that makes me think Apple doesn't care for Windows
I don't think they do either. I have posted a number of times on different forums the ironic side of Apple, promoting open source yet (a) don't really contribute back, and (b) don't support open source operating systems. Heck they took stuff from the BSD system yet don't support any BSD flavour for their software. Grumble grumble.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote