View Single Post
Old 10-04-2008, 09:20 AM   #41
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
I think that it may be a good idea to load and make a separate BD file for each letter, (perhaps lumping x, y and z together.) Each could have its own TOC.
At the end of the process, one could join the files together, maybe into one huge volume, but perhaps into several smaller ones.

(I am not volunteering for this. As soon as I've recovered a bit, I've got the Supplemental volumes of the 1001 Nights on my to-do list.)
That's an excellent idea, Patricia. I may try just that. And I understand you're not volunteering for it. If you never make another book, you will still always be the Ebook Goddess of MobileRead.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote