View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 08:25 AM   #20
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9littlebees View Post
So it definitely is a "kepub" if purchased from the Kobo website, and hence my review is accurate.

I'll update the wording in the review to confirm this, later in the week when I do the next update.
The Kobo shop sells both kepubs and epubs. As far as I know, both will be there when you shop via the web site. But, only the kepub will be downloadable via the device or the apps. After you buy a book via the device or app, you should be able to go to the web site and download the epub if you want that as well.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote