View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 03:21 PM   #10
travger
Evangelist
travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.travger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: palm tx, Windows7, Galaxy A5
Thank you for the responses!
My apologies for posting in the wrong forum; just that there was so much talk about code (real treasure-trove!) in Sigil ...

There's not a single <div> in the whole book, <div class=...> is used only as in <div class="calibre3" id="calibre_pb_9"></div>, right after <body...> tag.

<p> is used only for the title page.

<span class= occurs in only one file, and it needs nicer layout anyway.

I thought about wrapping <h> tags around headings, but there's already very nice working toc in place (and I even managed to add some items into it!).

BTW, I very firmly detest spaced paragraphs. And when I'm reading on my PDA, even 2em indent is too big.
travger is offline   Reply With Quote