View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 12:18 AM   #9
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
All you have to do is send a private message to one of the moderators. They'll often catch it anyway, but sending a message will ensure that they change the thread title promptly.
I know, but I felt kind of funny bothering the mods more than once in a day with the last batch I found, and I'd probably feel even more uncomfortable asking them to alter someone else's thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Looks like some of the Smashwords stuff, but it could be a "publisher" that managed to strike a separate deal them.
AddAll listing says "Wattpad" under each and every one of them. I'm kind of curious now about the rest of their "catalogue" and whether the remaining titles are as entertaining as the ones that made it to the freebie list, but I fear ever encountering their actual story contents.

As for Sony, they really do have the worst of the major shopping sites.

Despite Kobobooks' deep and annoying flaws, at least they don't make you do every transaction through that horrible Reader Library app.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote