View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 06:03 PM   #2
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
thanks very much for the report ! it's encouraging to see that random house is taking such an interest in ebooks (although they are currently On My List for pricing the new Tom Waits biography at 30 farking dollars list, for god's sake, in fact off i go to the vent and rant thread to rant about it next). let's hope they'll take the info they get from this focus group to heart. please let us know whether you hear any news from them to follow up !

i can't believe they didn't give you ebooks for your trouble though !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote