View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 03:49 PM   #50
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Again, I have read the comments, but no one seems to understand what I am upset about/what I complain about. I am trying again:

What no-one has yet answered; I would like to understand why it was a good idea to make the decision of closing the forum based on private information and never take it public. I am in favour of the Conservatory forum, but I understand that some could have problems with it. However, I do not understand that this could not have been discussed.

Overall: I question why it was never taken up for public debate to close the forum?

Can YOU tell me that?

As it is - in my point of view - those who didn't like it, had all the time to say so. Those who liked it, had no time before closing time. I am feeling put-off and pushed-aside.

I am sorry. Tread prefixes and special user groups do NOT replace a forum. It is a band-aid at the most. At the very least, honest discussion, not this *sneaking* change. Sorry, but I feel it is sneaking, that while others, who didn't like the Conservatory had a lot to say, I just liked it and read it and sometimes posted and didn't feel a need to tell Alex that I liked it and idn't feel at all upset about - I just used the place. And now it's just closed. No say-so at all. No fucking input. I feel it's completely unfair and that that has not been adressed at all.

I'm logging off now for tonight, so you have time to answer.
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote