View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 04:52 AM   #1467
bathos
Zealot
bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bathos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone XS, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
Anyone else getting a "Sorry, but we couldn't complete your order because an unexpected error occurred. Please try again later" when trying to checkout and paying via Paypal?
I got that message after buying a load of books. I tried again the next day and it worked ok. I think they may have some sort of cut off limit each day. I've bought about 10 books each day for the last few days.
bathos is offline   Reply With Quote