View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 02:39 PM   #272
zoorakhan
zoorakhan began at the beginning.

Device: ipad 2
I realize how foolish this is making me look but.....

Could somebody (perhaps Ephemerality since he answered my last question)
tell me the exact location of xray file in ipad app.

First I did not have a acx folder in ipad and after a few frustrated tried I gave up. Re installing and restarting fixed the problem. I even generated a .acs file from the original site when plug-in didn't work out from me.
Where exactly should I put it ?

- Just drag and drop it in the acx folder directly like I did it ? [image link here:http://imgur.com/Rb7Bjeu. It was too damn big and did not want to inconvenience the other users who would have to scroll down to get to some other useful post]

or For examble: a .mobi file of ebook A game of thrones:-
- make a folder called your_book_name.sdr and put it in there ? or

- make a folder called A_game of_thrones.sdr and put it in there (A_game_of_thrones is the database name found under Header info->PDB header under title name as per Mobi Meta Editor) or

- make a folder called A Game of Thrones.sdr and put it there ? (A Game of Thrones is the 503|updated title in EXTH records as per Mobi Meta Editor)

- How to access the xray info on ipad kindle info on ipad app ? the below colored text was my original question but upon further searching after writing it, I m not too sure of anything anymore.

Quote:
- Also is the xray info available by pressing the second icon on top left corner called Go to -> Book Extras (in my casegreyed out with text saying not available for this title).
zoorakhan is offline   Reply With Quote