View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 11:57 PM   #34
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by NavyDad6 View Post
Note to self: Make no purchase of electronics from Amazon.com. At all... Ever again... you are banned from my bank account.

I hope that Amazon reads these forums.
That's the route I plan to take. I used to purchase quite a bit of computer parts and consumer electronics from Amazon. I think that practice is going to have to stop. I got my last netbook from them ... I hate to think that, had that unit been defective and I had returned it, I would have lost access to all of my Kindle ebooks.

Much better to just plan a trip into Austin and find a physical store there. And that's sad because I used to purchase almost everything from Amazon ... shoes, clothing, books, electronics. Until I realized that this was the policy, it was my favorite place to shop.

I guess I better just concentrate on backing up my books and finding a new place to shop .....