View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:27 PM   #1
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
'comic books' for Kindle Touch: when?

The 5.3.2 update adds support for comics with 'Panel View' (aka KF8 fixed layout format). However I have yet to find one of these in the Kindle Store that has Kindle Touch listed as one of the 'supported devices' (where K4, KPW, and KK are). I called CS and they said it was something the publisher had to enable. But it has been several weeks now with no change.

When KK got its KF8 update, it was added to the 'supported devices' lists right away. I don't understand why this would be any different.

I guess all we can do is wait, but if a few other people call or send kindle-feedback complaints, maybe it will happen faster.
tomsem is online now   Reply With Quote