View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 11:45 AM   #47
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
I have seen reports about color e-ink for many years already. So far not much. I would not be surprised if dedicated e-books will remain over for example 5 year.
Maybe not e-ink exactly, with its super-long battery life. But since a Nexus 7 came into my household, I'm afraid the Kindle isn't getting a lot of use. The daily charge isn't a problem, especially as it tops up through the same mini-USB connector your phone probably uses. (Apple are so silly, using a non-standard connecter,)
exaltedwombat is offline   Reply With Quote