View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 10:35 AM   #154
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Hi @Niluje

Knowing what we know now about the B011 touches system_diags file.

(the single char patch I had to make to my binary to prevent /usr/local/* being deleted every boot into DIAGS...) referenced here: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=113

RE: [file referenced in DIAGS startup script as ../opt/factory/system_diags IIRC]
would you consider a binary patch for those devices to be within the purview of this hacks modifications.... (with backup?)

it is USBnetworking related. I thought.

Or would it be a separate hack? Or more properly rolled into something else?

Thanks mate. I really was an arse ache finding it and from what I remember I am not the only B011 international Touch device that fails the Diags/dropbear test OOTB IIRC.

Last edited by twobob; 10-23-2012 at 11:49 AM. Reason: clear. hilights
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote