View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 12:55 AM   #320
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
I did some reading/testing with the four units that turn on, because I need to send some back tomorrow. All four units have varying degrees of color blotches. The second unit I received that had a flower shaped spot under the screen, developed colored blotches yesterday. Today, they are worse. Out of the two I received today, the 3G is the worst, mostly blue-green, with a pinkish hue that spans horizontally across the top fifth of the screen, framed by the blue-green. There is a fainter pink band close to the bottom.

Most of the other ones have a pink right hand corner, though, and blue rest of the top. Is that how yours are, or is this coincidence?
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote