View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 10:37 AM   #9
Batman Jr.
Unstoppably Curious
Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.Batman Jr. knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle 3/Fire; BB Z10; enTourage eDGe/Pocket eDGe; iPad4/iPod touch 5
Interesting points all around. For me, I could see myself with two iDevices, but whereas now I own the original iPad and an iPod touch 4, if I could choose just two, I'd pair the iPad and (hypothetical) iPad Mini. It would likely come down to an intersection between psychology and practicality for my decision to purchase the Mini. I really like my iPad (even with an "inferior" screen ), and find it very useful for many work-related activities (academic research). However, it's a bit too large, and potentially fragile, for me to carry it about with me comfortably. The Mini might solve that problem, but I think crossing the $300 price point might be a tough psychological barrier to pull the trigger on. In any event, it looks like I'll have a little while longer to try to make a rational choice, and fight the new gadget "Jones."

Last edited by Batman Jr.; 10-03-2012 at 11:48 AM.
Batman Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote