View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 09:26 AM   #10
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Actually, it's an interesting question. I was outside a few weeks back and my neighbour was reading on his front step and I asked what he was reading. His reply of "oh, just some fiction" made me stop and think. Do we really value plain old stories so little? I know I don't.

Fictional stories can come in many forms for me. Some make me question the world, some give me insights into the human condition, some teach me about places I've never been, and some are as has been said just simple escapism. Just some fiction, indeed.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote