View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 01:02 PM   #126
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekmaster View Post
Yes! I love monolithic noob-friendly .c files. You can tell from the other stuff I published.

BTW, I have a parallel dithering algorithm now that does 32-bits (4-pixels) per operation. The ARM processors prefer 32-bit ops. I have not finished coding it, but on paper it looks good.
Yes I was digging through the crunching algorithms you posted. I linked one of the dsp ones myself. Excellent resource, if a little deep for the non maths chops chap.

Well. any pointers to getting the file out of ffmpeg gratefully accepted, I'm reading the man page...

monolithic, yes. Single c file.

I'll play with obfuscated "call" compression later, ALSA is wordy and there is not much avoiding it but I've seen a few nice shorthand examples that I may be able to weld - ahem - glue - into the final result.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote