View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 09:18 PM   #29
pruss
Evangelist
pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I submitted to the appstore on February 22, and have not yet heard back from Amazon. It's really annoying. I inquired twice what's going on. Each time I got a reply like:
Quote:
Hello Alex,
Thank you for writing in. We review each app individually for Kindle Fire. We consider a variety of factors as we evaluate each app, including the quality of experience the app offers on Kindle Fire and compatibility with the device. While our goal is to offer a broad and compelling assortment to Kindle Fire customers, not all apps available through the Amazon Appstore are currently available on Kindle Fire.

While we currently do not have any additional information available, we have noted your name, app, and case number. If we have additional information in the future, we will reopen this case and let you know as soon as possible.

Best regards,
If you guys are interested in VolumeSwipe still, maybe you want to write in to Amazon. :-)
pruss is offline   Reply With Quote