View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 02:26 AM   #33286
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindlekitten View Post
you need a reverse camelbak
Something along those lines... There are already half a dozen different designs being sold by Leica, Bushnell, Op-tec, which is my favorite design so far, but beefed up for much heavier, larger camera and lens, and several others.

The basic problem is that when wearing a well armored motorcycle jacket, it's really difficult to get in and out of the existing harnesses. I want to make one that utilizes the same concept, but much stronger and with a different doff & don method. I picked up some webbing and various buckles and sliders at the home center this afternoon. Now I'll start playing...

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote