View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 12:15 PM   #1
PG4003
Addict
PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PG4003 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW I & II, Kindle Voyage, Fire HD 7", Fire HD 8.9"
Nook app on Kindle Fire

I went through GetJar and was able to download the Nook app onto my Kindle Fire. I previously owned a Nook and had several books I had bought from B&N and when I downloaded the Nook app on my Fire, those purchased books were there, and I can open and read them on my Fire, even tho they are Epub.

My question is, is there any way to put Epub library books into that Nook app and read them on the Fire? I tried last night by sideloading a library book into the My Documents folder in the Nook app. A picture of the book shows up in My Library but it won't open. I'm thinking it has something to do with the DRM on the library books?? Does anybody know of a solution to this, other than stripping the DRM?

Thanks!
PG4003 is offline   Reply With Quote