View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 02:03 PM   #10
WillysJeepMan
Guru
WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillysJeepMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, KFHD7, GTab 8.4 Pro, iPadAir 2
After spending a few hours installing apps (including alternate app stores), I feel that there is currently no need to root the Fire. I'm actually impressed with how much I've been able to tweak and customize with the out-of-the-box functionality.

Having said that, I would not be surprised if Amazon releases firmware updates that will lock it down in the future... but until then (if it happens), it is very flexible... far more than the stock nook color and nook tablet are.
WillysJeepMan is offline   Reply With Quote