View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 10:11 AM   #102
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I don't mean making ES File Explorer default in anything. You misunderstood. I mean getting it to open mobi in the Kindle app. It wont allow it.

ES File Explorer wont do anything with mobi files after I set the Kindle app to open them. It will only open common files formats it recognizes.

Amazon has the mobi file unassociated with the Android file system by default, ES File Explorer refuses to do anything with the file even after you associate it with the Kindle app

I didn't know this.

I expect once the maker of ES File Explorer learns of this (I'm sure they already know by now) that we may see it included in a future update. Until then, I'll be grabbing a copy of File Expert from the Amazon App Store.

Thanks again for the info.

Last edited by obsessed2; 11-19-2011 at 10:55 AM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote