View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 09:24 PM   #13
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrscoach View Post
"I really feel bad for him. He's supposed to make a polished public figure from me, but I don't think I polish very well. I'm just a crusty, old, flight jock who says what he wants. Usually gets me in trouble, too."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sao View Post
How about:

"The guy had a shitty job, commanded to take a crusty flight jock and shine him up into clean public figure. I felt bad for him."
Quote:
Originally Posted by morriss003 View Post
" I really felt bad for him. His job was to take a crusty old flight jock and turn him into a smooth, pristine public figure. "
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native View Post
Bill might think feelings, but I don't think he's gonna think about feelings. I would leave out the "I felt …"
Hmm something mixed in here... maybe:

"The poor kid was just trying to do his job, which was take an crusty old pilot who had a bad habit of speaking his mind and making a polished public figure out of him."

(did not think of casting him as "young" but compared to Bill he probably is)

How does that read?
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote