Thread: Bookiejar.com?
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 12:51 PM   #2
sherryk_us
writer/reader
sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherryk_us ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs 950, Sony prs 505 and REB 1200
I am also looking at Bookiejar. I recently attended a writer's conference where all the publishers I met with requested a full manuscript. I also met Ted Youngs who works for bookiejar--now I'm considering sending my story there instead. It seems that the potential is there--we just can't be sure how it will play out.

Sherry
sherryk_us is offline   Reply With Quote