View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 03:07 PM   #3
amoroso
Groupie
amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amoroso ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle for Android, Google Play Books
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souldor_MT View Post
I KNOW!
Aldiko 1.0 was awesome, and once I came back to transferring our Indesign files for ePub, Aldiko 2.0 came out and ruined everything!
Aldiko 1 was indeed awesome, and Aldiko 2 screwed up. All that the Aldiko tech support is able to suggest is to downgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souldor_MT View Post
There used to be a function to hold one finger on an image to zoom in and see it full size, but that seems gone, and the images get cut and are terribly ugly
I wonder why they willingly removed those great features. They boast Adobe DRM support in Aldiko 2, which i don't give a damn for.
amoroso is offline   Reply With Quote