Thread: Silliness Are You PARANOID?!?
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 07:58 AM   #8
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph Sir Edward View Post
As one of them, it's nice to see we have such an impact on the world. It makes us feel that all this lurking and sneaking and gathering of information isn't a wasted effort....
Sir, let me be the first, not yet of them, to congratulate you for the choice of the beautiful castle depicted in your avatar for your residence chez nous. An excellent example of good taste, comfort and practicality. I understand that you plan to use it as a planetary milestone and future crossroad of intergalactic avenues. How generous of you.

Your love for details will make you progress to unattained levels of creative productivity.

I wish you plenty of tasty faces to eat.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote